Tuesday 19 April 2011

Holy shit it's a post-and a ridiculously hypocritical one at that

In the beginning there was nothing, and the big G was bored so he made our world.

Unfortunatley, a snake came along/Pandora's box opened/the big G decided to be spiteful because he was pissed with Eboue and so sins were released into the world. There was Hatred and Jealousy and being a united fan but at the end of the day you could put up with them.

This angered the snake/some stupid prick opened Pandora's box again/ the big G remembered about last sunday's game and so one last sin was released into the world. This sin would plague people for all eternity. It's favourite pray was a  16-25 year old with homework due in the next day. It was the evil procrastination monster.

Well, I declare an end to this abuse; I solemnly swear that for the rest of my life I will fight back; I will go to sleep without reading every single article on the bbc; I will infact do the 50,000 past papers I have to do; I will win!!!!!



....





.....





...





SHIT





I've just stayed up to write this blog






I give up. Procrastination will haunt me as it haunts millions of youths. I'll join the slap bet too.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone can create a picture of the evil procrastination monster that will be appreciated

    ReplyDelete