Monday 7 February 2011

weirdest weekned in football/ drunk french teddy bears/ 16^2

What a weekend.

It all started on Friday with Elena's birthday party. Arived a bit late cos of friday night dinner and the alchohol levels were running distinctly low. But in the words of Nicky (and noone else) who needs alchohol, especially when a friend dressed up as a teddy bear starts speaking fluent french
Then again the french teddy bear was created because he was a virgin drunkard (by virgin i mean first time drunk) and there was a fit french exchange present. If you want to know how fit, ask my only follower.

and then came the football
4-0 up drew 4-4 nuff said

and then along came Mick Mccarthy in all his northern godliness
I have to say, I became as scummy as a Tottenham fan as i celebrated in alex Ferguson's demise. But, I think i deserved my moment after what my team had put me through. And....


49>29 suck on that fergie


which brings me neatly on to maths. not the greatest of weeks. Knocked out of two competitions losing to forest in one and coming 57/64th in the other. I also thought 16^2 was 64. Should have use the graph in my mind.

But some other graphs:

       dy                    and x-(x^2-12)^0.5      (you know you want to plot it)
d batman

and on the subject of abrupt stops (plot the graph) . Goodb.

Unrelated quote: bounce baby bounce

1 comment:

  1. I got the quotation! (quote is a verb, foo' =P)
    ...at least, I think I did...

    ReplyDelete